It is our pleasure to assist your charitable organization in submitting a contribution request for your fundraising efforts. This system will provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communication.
Prior to beginning the request process, we recommend that you have on hand the information listed below.
- Your organization’s legal name. This could be the name of a DBA, or a chapter that operates under the national organization’s Federal EIN number and 501(c)(3) status.
- Your organization’s current address, telephone, fax & email information.
- Your 501(c)(3) non-profit U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), or for schools, your NCES ID. If you do not know your organization’s U.S. Tax ID number (EIN), you can contact the IRS toll-free at: 1-877-829-5500. If you do not know your NCES ID you can visit the NCES website.
- The name of the organization’s Executive Director, CEO, Principal or other lead executive.
- The mission statement and goals of the organization
- A brief description of the services provided by the organization
- Name, or description of the event you are requesting support for and event date.
- Details of how the charitable request will be used
- A summary of the event theme and activities
- Details of the event budget and anticipated revenue